Stockport Tree Services believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
Our policy is to:
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimize our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimize energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimize our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- Be committed to the careful handling of hazardous substances, and preventing pollution.